1. Who processes personal data and for what purpose
Personal data provided to us in connection with the registration is processed by the Museum of the City of Łódź, 91-065 Łódź, 15 Ogrodowa Street, tel. +48 (42) 307 26 57, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. NIP: 7261006844, REGON: 000598411.
The personal data you provide, particularly your name, surname, user address, email address and phone number is processed:
- to the extent necessary to establish and properly implement electronic services;
- in order to operate the website, in particular the registration process;
- in order to fill in the contact details questionnaire.
2. Transfer and sharing of personal data
Data Administrator reserves the right to transfer or share with third parties the personal data of users whose data is administered when:
- the users grant their consent or
- it is justified by the law or
- it is necessary to provide services or
- it is connected with pursuing claims or clarification of the circumstances regarding the users’ illegal use of electronic services.
3. Users’ rights and contact with the Administrator
Users have the right to:
- access their personal data as well as to correct and update it,
- contact the Data Administrator at any time in order to obtain information about whether and how the Data Administrator uses or intends to use their personal data,
- submit a request to the Data Administrator to entirely or partially remove their personal data.
Data Administrator provides the opportunity for users to remove their personal data from the database at their request, as well as in other circumstances on the basis of the provisions of the existing law.
Data Administrator may be contacted at telephone number +48 517 562 083, or e-mail: email@example.com
4. Data protection terms
Data Administrator ensures the security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational means in order to prevent it from being unlawfully processed. In addition, efforts are exerted to ensure that personal data is:
- correct and processed in accordance with the law,
- accurate and updated,
- kept no longer than necessary,
- kept safe.
5. Data related to browsing the website content using cookies
1. The site uses “Cookies” – text files placed on the Service Recipient’s device, improving its use of the services provided by the Service Provider, including by storing session IDs or remembering its preferences, and also provide anonymous data to third-party applications, such as Google Analytics.
2. The Service Recipient may disable “Cookies” using the settings of his web browser.
3. Cookies do not store any personal data of the Service Recipient or passwords in an open form.